1. Log into Plesk
2. Click on Domains
3. Click on Manage Domain or Manage Hosting
4. Click on Websites & Domains
5. Click on Backup Manager
6. Then, click Back Up.
7. Adding a prefix to the backup name ( example.bak ), and if a notification is desired give the mail id.
8. Choose the Domain configuration and content option. When this is done, the drop down box to the right will become active and you can choose the type of backup you want that will include content for your domain. The All configuration and content option will make a full backup of your domain.
9. Click Back Up to immediately backup your domain.
10. When the backup is complete, you will see it listed below. You may need to refresh the page to see the new backup.
11. You may also choose to save a copy of this backup to your local computer. To do so, click the green arrow that is to the right of the desired backup.