How to add an e-mail filter(spam)?
Posted by on 13 August 2015 03:09 PM
1. Click on the Account-Level Filtering link in the Mail area.
2. Click on the Create a new filter.
3. Add filter name
4. Click on the required filter action in the second drop-down list. This action will act on the text entered in the third field.
* equals - match the text exactly (whole words only). "Credit" will block "Credit".
* matches regex - matches the text based on regular expression (regex) rules. Regular expressions are a powerful but complex area. You do not need to use regular expression filters for most circumstances.
* contains - match the specified text in any circumstance. "porn" will block "porn" and "pornography".
* begins with - match the specified text when it is the beginning of a word. "porn" will block "porn" and "pornography" but not "teenporn".
5. Enter the filter text in the third field. This text is case sensitive.
6. Enter the destination for the filtered e-mail in the Destination field. There are three separate types of destination:
* Destroy the e-mail - Enter Discard in the field.
* Redirect to another address - Enter the e-mail address to which to redirect the e-mail.
* Redirect to a script - Enter the full script path on the machine that hosts your web site.
7. Click on the Create button