How to Add a Customer in Plesk reseller panel ?
Posted by , Last modified by on 29 October 2013 05:50 PM
- Login into Reseller Control Panel using provided URL and its credentials
- Click on Customer Tab
- Click on Add New Customer.
- Fill up the Required Details(Contact information, Access to Panel, Subscription)
- Contact information: Fill up all necessary details in contact information section(Contact Name, E-mail Address )
- Access to Panel: Fill the Credentials that the customer will use to access their Control Panel (User Name, Password)
- Subscription: If you want to create subscription while you are creating a customer then select the checkbox create subscription for the customer.
- Fill the domain name for which you are creating subscription
- Type the credential (Username, Password) to access or manage files and folder of your website (i.e. create your FTP Account to access website content )
- Select the service plan (resources assigned) which you want to assign for the domain.
- Select add-on plans if you wish to add any.
- Select the checkbox of this option (Proceed to customizing the subscription parameters after it is created. Note that this will make the subscription locked for synchronizing)
- Click on OK