1. Open Outlook. Select Account Settings from the Tools menu.
2. On the E-mail tab, click on New.
3. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click on Next.
4. Select Internet E-mail and click on Next.
5. Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
- Your Name: Enter the name you wish recipients to see when they receive your message.
- Email Address: This is the address that your contacts' email program will reply to your messages. This is also the address that will get recorded in your contacts' address book if they add you as a contact.
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: Enter mail.domain.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Enter mail.domain.com
- User Name: Enter your full e-mail address
- Password: If you wish for Outlook to save your password, check the box labeled Remember Password and enter your password in the text field.
- Click on Finish