How to Create a Package in WHM panel ?
Posted by on 29 October 2013 02:54 PM
- Login into WHM reseller panel using provided URL and its credentials
- Click on left side Package option in the homepage
- Click on Add a Package option
- Write the name of package (as like 2GB pkg or 4GB Pkg)
- Assign the resources limit (Disk Space Quota, Bandwidth Limit , Max FTP Accounts, Max Email Accounts, Max Mailing Lists, Max SQL Databases, Max Sub Domains, Max Parked Domains, Max Addon Domains, Maximum Hourly Email by Domain Relayed, Maximum percentage of failed or deferred messages a domain may send per houretc)
- Settings :
- Select the check box dedicated IP (if option enable) then fill the dedicated IP which is provided by hosting service provider.
- Select the option of Shell Access(if option enable).
- Select the check box of Front page extension
- Select the CGI access check box
- Select the theme of cPanel (for End user).
- Select the feature list default
- Select the locale option for choose language of cPanel.
Click on Add button