How to Create a Hosting space/new customer account in WHM panel ?
Posted by , Last modified by on 29 October 2013 02:51 PM
- Login into WHM reseller panel using provided URL and its credentials
- Click on left side Account function option in the homepage
- Click on create a new account option
- You will get five section (Domain information, Package, Settings, DNS settings, Mail routing settings )
- Domain information-:
- Fill the domain name
- Credential(Username, Password) to access the panel as a End user
- Type the email id
Note-: In case of client fill all details related to client (as like Client_DomainName, Client_Credential, client_E-mail ID)
- Package-: Choose a Package from package list OR you can create package manually by selecting the checkbox of choose options manually:
- Select the check box save manual setting as a package
- Then assign the resources limit (Disk Space Quota, Bandwidth Limit , Max FTP Accounts, Max Email Accounts, Max Mailing Lists, Max SQL Databases, Max Sub Domains, Max Parked Domains, Max Addon Domains etc)
- Select the check box of Front page extension
- Select the CGI access check box
- Select the theme of CPanel (for End user).
- Select the locale option for choose language of CPanel.
- DNS settings :
- Select the two checkboxes of DKIM and SPF record (i.e. enable both the options)
- Mail routing settings:
- Select the option Automatically detect configuration . Click on create button